Looking for a Lemon Cake recipe

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
i tried a lemon cake twice, I went back to a box mix, but the one I used was a Paula Deen recipe. I kid you not, cake was so bad, the icing was running off it. Best of luck to you in your quest.

Brian I posted a sugar free Starbucks lemon loaf here that is to die for. It’s my wife’s favorite request now. Very moist and lemony.

Reactions: Sowsage
Pics below are the actual cake I made
A4EB565A-58C2-47BF-ACC6-4F4D21A72ED6.png
2F8FE483-22D7-4B53-BA8A-330125702CE2.png

Brian, my wife has made one from Ina Garten. It's killer! If your looking for something sugar free the one Jeff posted looks amazing!
This is the Ina Garten recipe.

Reactions: chopsaw
Pics below are the actual cake I made
I see you trying to keep me on the straight. I actually have all those ingredients.

I see you trying to keep me on the straight. I actually have all those ingredients.
I swear if you like moist lemon cake you will love this. I increased the amount of confectionary swerve in the glaze to almost get a thin icing. Lol if someone had one of these for sale right now I’d go $30 on it. It’s money.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky