Long Time Lurker Finally Active

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wiredig

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 26, 2009
Golden Colorado
Hi All. I have been a long time lurker trying to learn from all of the great advice that everyone shares here. I am finally going to dive in with both feet. I live in Golden CO and am running a MES 40. I have tried a couple of things in it and have been frustrated with the final product so far.
head-wall.gif
I believe that my issue was that my chips burned and the creosote caused the funky taste in my Q. I just received my AMNPS and am going to give a brisket a try for the first time tomorrow. Its all rubbed down and wrapped in plastic in the fridg just waiting for the morning. I am so hoping that this will be the Q I have been hoping for! Thanks again for everyones great advice and willingness to help those who are new to Q!
beercheer.gif

Hello and 
welcome1.gif
to SMF- glad you finally joined in 

Would you please do us a favor and update your profile with your location 

welcome1.gif
to SMF!!! We're happy you found us! You've come to the right place, we have over 40,000 members and over 800,000 posts so you should be able to find almost anything you want to know. Remember the search bar at the top can be your best friend for finding answers fast!

You might want to check out Jeff's Free 5 day E-course it will teach you all the basics and a whole lot more!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky