Long time griller, first time smoker.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mazdaparts

Original poster
Dec 10, 2013
Howdy,

Been reading on this forum from time to time.  I love outdoors cooking, be it grilling steaks and chicker or roasting marshmallows over a campfire.  I love bbq.  I always try to hit up a bbq place when we are traveling.  For christmas I am getting my first smoker.  A Masterbuilt XL propane smoker.  I have read all the reviews and mods that I can find, I even have a rep that has one.  I'm confident I can turn out some tasty que with the tips and tricks learned on here. 

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Congrats on the Christmas smoker, be sure and let us see what you get and what you smoke

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky