Lodge 6qt Camp Dutch Oven

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have one regular 4 qt. , and one stackable camp oven with the hanging bail .
Never used the camp oven . I should get it cleaned up .
I got these in a cleaning kit for enameled cast iron .
Keeps them from chipping , or I use them on my regular to keep some air flow storing with the lid on .

Keeps the lid cracked .
20240330_072213.jpg

I have the day of the upcoming big eclipse off. In the zone of totality. If weather permits, I will break it in that day.

Maybe a stew, maybe a pot roast.

I win either way!

maybe a pot roast.
Here's a chuck flat ( boneless short rib ) cook I did . Used the oven though .

Reactions: bill ace 350
Looks awesome! Thanks!

I scored a pack of these back then too. Haven't seen them since. Would love to get more

Reactions: chopsaw
I have one regular 4 qt. , and one stackable camp oven with the hanging bail .
Never used the camp oven . I should get it cleaned up .
I got these in a cleaning kit for enameled cast iron .
Keeps them from chipping , or I use them on my regular to keep some air flow storing with the lid on .

Keeps the lid cracked .
View attachment 692979
This is a great idea. I always used a rolled up piece of paper towel. I'm sick of scrubbing rust.

Reactions: chopsaw
I have both. Now that's just me and Ann. We tend to use the smaller one. Love CI!
Me too. Have a bunch of Lodge, some no name pans.

Am working on cleaning up a Griswold my friend gave me recently and a Wagner. They are so smooth and light compared to Lodge and the others...

Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky