Lobster Tail & Pork Roll

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Lobster Tail & Pork Roll

Here’s another one I guess I could call “Surf & Turf”, but I can’t be doing that all the time!!

Well anyway, I had one pair of tails left over from that sale that saw me buying 4 ounce Tails @ $5 a piece.
I also had a couple leftover slices of Pork Roll, so here’s what I did:
I removed all the meat from the two Tails, and cut them into bite-size pieces.
Then I put them in a container, and coated them with Olive Oil & Old Bay.
After a few hours in the Fridge, I put the tasty Morsels in a pan with a bunch of Butter.
I flipped them around until just done enough.
Then I plated the Buttery Tail Meat, and added a Pork Roll Sammy with Mustard, and a few Pickle Slices to my plate.

This was Awesome Bear Bait !!

Thanks for stopping by,

Bear

A couple of nice little 4 ounce Tails:
IMG_3842.jpg

The meat from the tails with a coating of Olive Oil & Old Bay:
IMG_3843.jpg

Into a Buttery Pan & turning White:
IMG_3844.jpg

A Pork Roll with lots of Mustard, Buttery Lobster Tail Meat, & some Pickle slices:
IMG_3845.jpg

MMMmmmm Looks good I could stand some of that about now

Gary

That's a take on surf-n-turf you won't see in many restaurants. Looks good.

Point for sure
Chris

Yummy looking surf and turf Bear. I'd do the lobster mainly for BossLady but I am a big Pork Roll fan. She usually has the lobster with garlic-butter only. I wonder if the Old Bay would be to her liking as well. Thanks for the idea.
Don

That's a take on surf-n-turf you won't see in many restaurants. Looks good.

Point for sure
Chris

Thank You Chris!!
LOL---Probably not. If they did I'd order it.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Yummy looking surf and turf Bear. I'd do the lobster mainly for BossLady but I am a big Pork Roll fan. She usually has the lobster with garlic-butter only. I wonder if the Old Bay would be to her liking as well. Thanks for the idea.
Don

Thank You Doc!!
I use Old Bay on about all fish & Seafood.
And Thanks for the like.

Bear

Well, lobster season opens September 28th out here, I'm pretty good at getting them, so I'll try some new things this season.

Thanks TJ !!
Watch out for Lobsters like the one in your Avatar!!!

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky