LOADED SOUTHWEST ENCHILADAS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks Robert! I actually get more excited about what I'm gonna make with leftover pulled pork than I do about it the day of! Lol!

I'm getting that way too....because of Tracy. Every time I smoke a brisket or a pork butt she chatters all through the meal about the fun stuff I get to make with the leftovers. Women can be like that I guess :emoji_laughing: I don't mind though. It takes some of the guess work out of me having to come up with ideas for meals.

Robert

Reactions: Sowsage
We don't even eat it day of and only make it for stuff like this.
Even if I did cook them only for later use I'm not sure I would have enough self control not to do a little snacking! Lol!

We don't even eat it day of and only make it for stuff like this.

I'm kinda with Travis on this. It's hard to spend hours and hours cooking something and not eat it that day. Certainly, we love the aftermath and all the wonderful things that some later, but I just gotta chow down when it comes off the smoker.

On a different note Sam, USPS says you have a package coming today.

Robert

Reactions: zwiller
I'm kinda with Travis on this. It's hard to spend hours and hours cooking something and not eat it that day. Certainly, we love the aftermath and all the wonderful things that some later, but I just gotta chow down when it comes off the smoker.

On a different note Sam, USPS says you have a package coming today.

Robert
Robert,
Sure I might sample, but honestly we don't eat meals. I am usually nose blind by the end of the smoke or the food comes off at odd times like 6AM. Yes, I am weird... :emoji_laughing:

Heck yeah! Goal is try some natural casings for the first time.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky