Liz in California

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I am close to it. Not a Costco member but I think I'll seriously look into it. I've heard a lot of folks get good cuts of meat there. Might be worth it.

If we can time it right we can meet there and you can get in on my card to check it out. The meat selection for smoking far superior to the regular Costco stores. I expect to go the week after next. When I got my new smoker I tagged along and ended up signing up for the next visit.

Hey there from windy Riverside. It’s always nice to see someone else from Cali join in. It’s definitely a great place to “chew the fat “ and the meat as well. Be safe and take care.
G

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky