Like Very New LEM 20LB Motorized

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
I bought the stuffer June 4 2019 and only used it 2x. Very good running clean stuffer.
Reason for selling?
Just dont use it.

Model 1219 20lb motorized stuffer

Has the original SS tubes and foot switch, motor.

I would like to be a local pick up. If your interested in shipping you would need to pay (with your UPS account) boxing and ins.

Asking $550. FIRM
I dont use paypal so if a local pickup it will be cash.

If you use your UPS account for shipping you will need to use a cashiers check or money order.

IMG_2561.JPG

I have to keep it on Nov, makes me not think about the July heat :emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished:
I see this over and again. A guy puts a stuffer for sale. He posts a picture of that stuffer, of course in his home, the tire kickers all notice everything in the picture except the stuffer. Happens all the time……..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky