LIKE NEW OK Joes Highland smoker in Fort Collins, CO + convection plate + gasket + lid clamps + RTV'

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

spenceuiuc

Original poster
Sep 23, 2016
I'm sure I'll get a lot of flak for this, but after putting a bunch of time into tweaking my new Oklahoma Joes Highland smoker so that it hits 225-250 all day long, I am realizing that I want to got the more hands-off route of a pellet smoker. So, I am selling my nearly new Oklahoma Joes Highland smoker with the following accessories/mods:

*A stainless steel convection/tuning plate that evens out temps nicely

*A stainless steel baffle that more properly sizes the opening and has a 45 degree angle to direct flow from firebox downward 

*A fireblack felt gasket around the lid

*Lid clamps to keep the smoke in (not shown in pic- the pic was before install)

*Stove gasket around the firebox

*RTV'd joints during assembly.

*Mesh 12"x12"x6" charcoal basket

*A removable, hanging coal grate + ash catcher to allow grilling, although I never used it as a grill

*An adapter plate that can move the firebox down to promote better draft (or removed and taken back to stock easily)

*An OK Joes cover

I've got well over $400 in at this point and it's all just basically brand new but seasoned. 

Price is $225 cash, picked up from Fort Collins, CO. PM or call if interested 970-TWO-THREE-ONE-9222

-Tony

Wish i lived close the wife just oked a new smoker purchase and an okie joe is what i want...always a thousand miles and a dollar short of the good deals

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky