LETS GET READY TO THROWDOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I could but then you would have to pay shipping to the winner LOL
biggrin.gif

laugh1.gif

Since its the beginning of bow season, I'm guessing the theme is wild game... 

Yeah, ok, thats too much to hope for.  Maybe I should just hope for something I'm capable of making for a change  :)

Heck with the staff throwdown I think we should just all get the prizes I hear there's gonna be some good ones
biggrin.gif

Your gonna need to Michael you'll want in on this one and the future ones as well

So how do i down load video from my computer strait to smf their is no Brose computer .I know i can send it to you tube .But how do you take it straight off my PC to Qveiw no middle man?

Last edited:
So how do i down load video from my computer strait to smf their is no Brose computer .I know i can send it to you tube .But how do you take it straight off my PC to Qveiw no middle man?
Hi Mike,

There is an icon next to the picture upload icon that is for videos. Once you click on it,

the browse GUI will pop up and you can direct it to the video on your computer...James

Hi Mike,

There is an icon next to the picture upload icon that is for videos. Once you click on it,

the browse GUI will pop up and you can direct it to the video on your computer...James
  James Explain   please the icon next to the photo icon  is  for URL only  i can only  use it for  youtube or vimeo how do you direct it to your computer ?

Thanks Ahron

James Explain   please the icon next to the photo icon  is  for URL only  i can only  use it for  youtube or vimeo how do you direct it to your computer ?

Thanks Ahron

Ah, my mistake. I thought the GUI would give the opportunity to point to your PC. The only way to do it

on this forum is to either post it first on YouTube or Vimeo. The other way is to have your own Domain,

and upload your video to your domain server. Then you will have a URL to point the GUI to.

Something like this: my domain = www.jamesblack.com. Then I upload the video to a folder on that server. Then

the URL will look look this: www.jamesblack.com/video

I realize smoking meat and stuff is much more fun than figuring that out but that's the only way. Maybe Jeff

can get his programmers to add the uploading feature to the GUI, wouldn't take much but he may not want to

have all of his server space eaten up with a ton of videos...James

Ah, my mistake. I thought the GUI would give the opportunity to point to your PC. The only way to do it

on this forum is to either post it first on YouTube or Vimeo. The other way is to have your own Domain,

and upload your video to your domain server. Then you will have a URL to point the GUI to.

Something like this: my domain = www.jamesblack.com. Then I upload the video to a folder on that server. Then

the URL will look look this: www.jamesblack.com/video

I realize smoking meat and stuff is much more fun than figuring that out but that's the only way. Maybe Jeff

can get his programmers to add the uploading feature to the GUI, wouldn't take much but he may not want to

have all of his server space eaten up with a ton of videos...James
  Thanks

Oh Now I have to get a Camera!...'Cause...IT'S ON!!!!!...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky