• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

lesson 1 only

mackconsult

Fire Starter
Joined Apr 23, 2010
Hmmm ... lesson 1 was delivered when I signed up, but have not seen 2-5 yet ..... are they daily, weekly, or what??

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

No it's suppose to be everyday. I don't know what happen but if you keep reading here you will learn a bunch of new stuff too. Now I know the mod's and the admin's will be around pretty shortly and then will get you back on track with your E-course. Believe me you are in the right place for learning how to smoke stuff and make some killer good food.

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 28, 2005
Hmmm ... lesson 1 was delivered when I signed up, but have not seen 2-5 yet ..... are they daily, weekly, or what??
You should get 1 each day for 5 days however it may have gotten caught by a spam filter.. I just sent the entire eCourse as a PDF to your inbox. Let me know if you don't see it pretty quick.

Jeff

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks