LEM Jerky Slicer for sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kelbro

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Mar 22, 2009
N. Carolina
Up for sale is a gently used LEM Big Bite Jerky slicer. This one fits all LEM grinder models, 5, 8, 12, 22, and 32.

***THIS IS THE SLICER ONLY. IT DOES NOT HAVE THE EXTRA TENDERIZER ASSEMBLY. ONE SLICER ASSEMBLY, ONE TENDERIZER ASSEMBLY ARE INCLUDED***

Works great. Easy to use. Easy to clean. I bought it recently and just don't see myself using it. Maybe someone can get some use out of it.

$200 shipped in the lower 48 or $180 cash if you can pick it up in Winston-Salem, NC.
IMG_1114.JPG
IMG_1115.JPG
IMG_1116.JPG

I'm confused... One sentence says no Tenderizer... next sentence says tenderizer included ...
Maybe I can explain.

By default, it works as a slicer with the one tenderizer roller combined with the one slicer roller. The sawtooth blades are on the tenderizer roller.

They now sell it with an extra tenderizer roller which (if used with a second tenderizer roller) converts it from just a slicer to a tenderizer. I was trying to clarify that this operates only in slicer mode.

Hopefully that helps.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky