LEM Cyber Monday Sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

derekburkhard

Original poster
Jul 9, 2013
If anyone is looking for a good deal on LEM stuffers, dehydrators, or vacuum sealers, LEM has extended their Cyber Monday 25% off sale until 12/5. Just thought I'd pass on the word.

yes

plug in the discount code and get the 25%, also free shipping. picked up a vacuum sealer monday. had it sent to a buddy that has a mailbox in the US and he can bring it across for me then send it on the bus. the shipping was gonna be like $100 to where i live in canada.

now i have a full pull of LEM equipment, grinder, stuffer and sealer.

i have killed a few foodsavers in my time and just about blow a gasket everyutime i have alot to do and the damn thing starts sealing before itstarts sucking air ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
$247 for the sealer  :0)

What RACKRAT said... I had the sealer in my cart ready to pull the trigger, still trying to talk myself out of it.

i have been very pleased with the LEM brand. got the Grinder from Bass Pro, was $8 shipping, the stuffer from Amazon, FREE shipping and then the bus, now the sealer. where i live shipping almost doubles the cost of alot of stuff. especially quality equipment because of the weight.

the reviews are good all over the net on the LEM equipment. i do have a slicer also but it a used german beast of a machine from a deli, well not huge ... but again HEAVY.....

these days you get what you pay for and good stuff can always be rebuilt, easy to take apart and clean !!!!!!

PULL THE TRIGGER ... GET IT FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOR XMAS CAUSE YOUR WIFE WOULD JUST HATE YA IF YOU GAVE IT TO HER ...   LOL

Lol I'm a college student, no wife for this guy. I just started smoking meats earlier this year and the girlfriend would be pissed if she knew how much money I spent after discovering this site. Its kind of addicting and I might have a problem when it comes to buying new toys. I smoked some venison jerky for the first time last weekend and it turned out awesome! A lot cheaper than taking it somewhere to get processed and its nice to know what goes into the finished product. That's what I keep telling the myself to justify every time the UPS man shows up at my door lol. As for the sealer, I'm going to sleep on it.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky