• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Leg of lamb roast (boneless)

link

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 7, 2008
Picked up a 4 lb piece of lamb last night at CostCo so into the Sous Vide it goes today.
Started it by searing all sides in a pan to get some color and flavor going. Took 3 cloves of garlic and three sprigs of rosemary and sauteed them with the fat and a tablespoon of butter. Then into a bag with it all and into the pot at 134 degrees.

Now it is just time, will be done by dinner.
More pics later.

Thanks for looking.
Link

Attachments

link

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 7, 2008
The lamb came out Perfect. Cooked for just over 9 hours at 134 degrees. Made some hummus to go with it and green beans.
I put salt, pepper and fresh rosemary in a mortar and pestle and ground it up. Covered the outside and put in the oven at 500 degrees to get a crust.
Fantastic meal.
Thanks for looking
Link

Attachments

turick

Meat Mopper
Joined May 19, 2014
Nice! SV lamb is one of my favourites... and dunking the meat in the jus that comes out of the SV bag is heaven! I have been following a 24 hour recipe, but now I'll have try the shorter cook based on your post.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.