leftover brisket

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

larroyo101

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sep 28, 2020
Can you reheat frozen brisket in a air fryer or is just putting it in a low oven work better? thanks for any tips

I don’t have any experience using an air frier, my wife just got one for an early gift. I’d be curious if that works?

Can you reheat frozen brisket in a air fryer or is just putting it in a low oven work better? thanks for any tips

It should reheat any way you want to go about it.

I just microwave reheat 99% of mine and it comes out great. No matter what you do just don't over reheat it and dry it out.

Don't know if an air fryer would work or not. We often use a rice steamer. A souse vide unit would work as well.

Reactions: larroyo101
I took a bag of slices out of the freezer a few weeks ago and stuck it stright into a sous vide. Was just as tasty and tender like I had just cooked it. If thawed i just microwave it and its always amazing. I know there's nothing sexy about the microwave but brisket is so fatty and juicy itd be hard to ruin in the microwave.

Reactions: tallbm
I took a bag of slices out of the freezer a few weeks ago and stuck it stright into a sous vide. Was just as tasty and tender like I had just cooked it. If thawed i just microwave it and its always amazing. I know there's nothing sexy about the microwave but brisket is so fatty and juicy itd be hard to ruin in the microwave.
Thanks I put it into the oven at 250 and it came out just great

By all means! Smoked brisket chilli is great. We do this all the time. Cut up leftovers in the appropriate amount for a batch, vac seal & freeze. Made some the other week from a brisket we smoked over 9 months ago.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky