Leftover Brisket breakfast/lunch sandwich

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

RichGTS

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Mar 22, 2020
Camdenton Mo
I split and toasted one of my wife's pandesal buns that she made for Easter and added some yum yum sauce, a few nice slices of brisket, fried egg, cheddar cheese and topped it with bacon. It was delicious and the brisket was still the star.

Attachments

• brisket sammie.jpg
    brisket sammie.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 43
Looks good to me I haven't had pandesal buns in a long time.do you have the recipe and would you share it.
Richie

Looks great! Think I would have to unhinge my jaw to eat it! Be great anytime of the day.

Ryan

That's a nice looking sammie
Thanks Jim - it was a great brunch sammie
Looks good to me I haven't had pandesal buns in a long time.do you have the recipe and would you share it.
Richie
Richie - Here is the recipe that she got from her mom who is full Filipino. I dont know where the recipe came from.
My wife grew up with this bread so it was a nice to have for Easter. Hope you enjoy as much as we did.
Rich

Attachments

• Pandesal rolls.jpg
    Pandesal rolls.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 41
Reactions: LazyK68
Thanks Jim - it was a great brunch sammie

Richie - Here is the recipe that she got from her mom who is full Filipino. I dont know where the recipe came from.
My wife grew up with this bread so it was a nice to have for Easter. Hope you enjoy as much as we did.
Rich
Salumat My wife is from Pasay Philippines
Richie

That sandwich is monumental!! Love the use of yum yum sauce!! Most appropriately named sauce ever!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky