Latest OTBS Inductees

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT
Here is the lates class of OTBS Inductees:
These individuals have shown their skills at producing and passing on to others their knowledge of the Thin Blue Smoke.

Please join me in welcoming the following into the Order:
RickW, OTBS #176
kookie, OTBS #177
Pignit, OTBS #178
chisoxjim, OTBS #179.

Congratulations and welcome to the brotherhood

Congrats to all, they all deserve it.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Congrats to each of you all of you have shown you belong in the OTBS
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Congratulations to all, and let's continue to share the wealth.

Looking over the list, I think each one of them has given some input and helped on me advance quickly with my new hobby.

Thanks!

Congrats!!
I thoroughly enjoy reading and seeing all of your inputs!!

Keep up the good work!!

I haven't been on this site long but I appreciate all the feed back that is given by each and everyone that is here. I have learned alot and look forward to learning even more. Thank you.

Congrats! I hope to be on that list some day.....I need to spend more time on this site to do so....bummer eh? Great job everybody!

Congrats to the 4 of you, a great honor for some very well deserved members who have helped so many and produced some amazing Qview.

Congrats to all new members to the highest ranking OTBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky