Last Night's Supper.... kinda different :)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have never heard of the dishwasher fish before, nor the drill press tortilla. My mouth is hanging half open in ahh and can't believe I missed both of these in the past..... I would like to say I have heard it all, but knowing cowgirl as we do, we haven't..... Great post Jeannie !!!

Looks great!  can't believe the drill press tortilla's.  Your ingenuity is amazing! 
Thank you Fourthwind! It worked great... just like my dream. lol

If your mind works that good when your sleeping, I can't imagine what you think about durring waking hours. Great job, the things I see here never cease to amaze me.
Thanks dforbes! You should have seen the looks on my friend's faces when they asked.. "what do you want to do today?"  and I said "let's make drill press tortillas!".   It was a fun day.
biggrin.gif

This is where is miss the old points system. That looks great.
Thank you hhookk! :)

looks great    but i wanna see a dishwasher brisket!
Rick..now ya have my mind spinning with ideas... Thanks! :)

I have never heard of the dishwasher fish before, nor the drill press tortilla. My mouth is hanging half open in ahh and can't believe I missed both of these in the past..... I would like to say I have heard it all, but knowing cowgirl as we do, we haven't..... Great post Jeannie !!!
Marty, it was a fun day... lol  The tortillas really tasted great too....  Thanks!

Dang, Cowgirl is going to make me go out and buy a dishwasher!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky