Last Minute Tri Tip !!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Hey all, had a last minute craving for some Tri Tip yesterday afternoon, so pulled one outta the freezer & got it to thawing ! Couple hours later, we were in business !

Tri Tip with a bit of Tatonka Dust !

On the kettle with some KBB & a small chunk of kiawe !

Wife was making some beets fresh outta the garden !

TT just after the sear !

Couple sliced pics !

Plated pics with some chips & the wife's beet & onion mix !

Was a tasty quick meal, thanks for lookin all !

Looks great! I hate all the smashed chips so we rarely buy them and never finish them but that TT I'll take all day long!:biggrin:

Looks great! I hate all the smashed chips so we rarely buy them and never finish them but that TT I'll take all day long!:biggrin:

Thanks man, I need to get stocked back up on these ! TT is one of our favorite cuts !

Looks Mighty Tasty from my house, Justin!!!
drool.gif
drool.gif
----
points.gif

I'm with Adam---None in my stores---I'm stuck with Prime Ribs & Ribeyes.
icon_sad.gif

Bear

Justin sorry for being late, was up in ma. for a few days left lap top home. As always the food looks great thanks for sharing Points

Richie

icon14.gif

Looks Mighty Tasty from my house, Justin!!!:drool :drool ----:points:

I'm with Adam---None in my stores---I'm stuck with Prime Ribs & Ribeyes.:icon_sad:

Bear

Thanks a bunch Bear, appreciate the point too ! Really too bad you all can't get TT over there, but if ya can keep PR & ribeyes stocked up... That's not a bad way to go either ! Thumbs Up

Justin sorry for being late, was up in ma. for a few days left lap top home. As always the food looks great thanks for sharing Points
Richie

Thumbs Up

Your never late my friend, thanks for dropping a line & the point ! Much appreciated !

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky