Lang style 108 stationary smoker FS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Nick Spicer

Original poster
Mar 14, 2019
I have 2 year old Lang style reverse flow smoker. Custom built, smoker is a propane tank, fire box is 3’ square made with 3/8 thick steel. Flow plate is also 3/8 thick steel. The four racks are all 36 inches wide and the bottom two are 36 inches deep and the top two are 32 inches deep. All racks slide out. Take out the top two and a whole hog can go in. The doors were made to be more versatile. Just put a fresh coat of high heat paint on. I have the dampers also just had them off for the paint. It is on legs but can be on a trailer easily. Please email or call or text with any questions. 850-232-9581 I can also help with delivery depending on the distance.
$5000 obo
smoker.jpg
smoker 8.jpg
smoker 6.jpg
smoker 7.jpg
smoker 5.jpg

Going in another direction with my hobbies. Ive had smokers for years and cooked for years and really enjoyed it. I had a pull behind Lang 84 and this one. Now I'm getting into hot rods and want to do restomod build. I don't cook as much as I used to and I don't really see the point in letting this smoker just sit and rust. It needs to be used. Ive always been a traditional stick burner cooker, to me its just more authentic. But its always just been a hobby for me as well.

Im looking for a nice late 80s chevy gmc pickup, 3/4 ton. it doesn't have to be 4x4 but can be. I want to update the suspension and drop in an Ls and new transmission. If you know anyone with one of those....

Maybe my price is too high? Does anyone want to partial trade a smoker for an late model chevy truck?

Price seems okay to me.

I just sold my 84 pull behind on Craigslist. Quick and painless. Yours is a little more of a specialty rig, might take some time and effort.

this pretty much lines it all out.

https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t...ering-competition-set-up.282072/#post-1954489

Kinda hard to price out all my catering stuff, but I figured about 300-500 bucks worth and just went with it. Craigslist ad was very similar.

EDIT: just looked at the thread i above, actually in the craigslist ad i just put one price of 4500 to leave it vague and figured folks would want to haggle.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky