Lang Smoker for Sale -- SOLD

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

phatbac

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jun 11, 2013
Monroe, NC USA
Hope everything is OK with you!
With the price of steel going up, I bet Lang has to raise their prices pretty soon.
Your smoker will probably sell pretty quick!
Al

Thanks Al. Everything is ok I'm upgrading to a bigger Lang so i really don't need two. I will be ordering this week so i thought i would put Betty on the market.

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Reactions: 73saint
I'm going for the 48 deluxe on a 4 wheel patio cart and I'm considering getting stainless steel racks.

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Reactions: Jiffylush
I think I'm going to order it today so i can get it in a month or two. i just got the shipping quote back...

can't wait for a new smoker!
phatbac (Aaron)

Reactions: dcecil
Good Luck with the new one,wish I could access my yard from the street.That is a good deal
Richie

Nice Aaron! Wish I could take you up on your offering.I'd say good luck on the sale but I don't think you'll need any:)

Please let me know if your Lang sold. I noticed you have two posts here. I responded to both. Thanks in advance.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky