Lang Mobile 60

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks iceboxbbq, yes I have given them a look and so many other my head is spinning, still leaning pretty heavily with the Lang, were thinking about going to see some friends in savannah, and taking a ride down and talking to Ben Lang, problem is would also want to tow it back home to avoid the freight charge....$600 bucks
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif

Bud and Theresa,

There is a guy that went to the BBQ contest they had here in GR and I spoke with him for some time.

He lives and works in Holland and I am sure he would speak with you about his Lang 60 if you want to.

When I spoke with him he told me that it kept temperature so well. He loves his.

I inspected the unit and is very well built.

Just let me know if you want his number I have it at my office

Cheech, you just absolutley made my weekend, I read this and literaly shouted out WoooooHooooo,that would be so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! I know it's friday so maybe next week you can PM me his #number. Also great to know that you thought it was well built. We both can't thank you enough.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Well folks we are the proud new parent's of a bouncing baby smoker. We decided on the 60 mobile with the deluxe warmer(the warmer also cooks). We will drive down to Goergia in 3 weeks and pick it up.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Tonto and I are real exited about the Lang 60. Cheech, we haven't even really learned the fine art of fire control yet. Assuming we can figure out how to build and maintain fire and cook some good q on it over the next few weeks, we are planning on pulling it over to Clinton.

My 'injuns beat the white sox for the second time and are unbeaten this season!

That sounds great. Looking forward to it. Just ordered a rick of hickory and cherry. Priced very nicely.

I have a lead on some seasoned apple wood that I may have extra if you would like some. I also have some smaller sized cherry pieces that will need to be cut up yet. (I trimmed my tree but need to chip up the smaller pieces)

Bud and Theresa - congratulations on the new addition to the family. Are you gonna give it a name or are we expected to just call it the "new smoker"?? After all it's gonna be family
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Keep Smokin

CONGRATS BUD & THERESA!!! I can't wait to see how well you guys like it.

From look'n at the site, many, many times, it sure looks like it will last a very long time. Nice choice!

Thank You all very much, we are excited and a bit nervous at the same time, but I am sure we will have alot of fun with it once we get the feel of it.

As for naming it, I haven't come up with anything yet, keep thinking it will just come to me of a sudden, but am open for any and all ideas. I would like to think of somthing that will tie into a BBQ team name if that is somthing we decide to do down the road.

Thanks Again.
icon_wink.gif

I have been contemplating buying that rig myself (I really like the warmer and firebox setup). Please update us on how it's working for ya.

Have a great time w/ the new smoker.

Peace

Sure will stillcajun and thanks. Why don't you head over to Roll Call so folks can give you a proper welcome.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky