Lang 36" smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

apache2831

Original poster
Jul 24, 2013
A work friend of mine is about to upgrade his Lang smoker. He has asked if im interested in his 36" patio smoker. He is offering me the smoker for 500 bux. He has only smoked on it for a year and has always had it covered. Does this seem like a reasonable price and seem like a very nice piece of equipment.

that is an awesome price for what is considered a GREAT cooker. they retail for around $1100-$1200 plus freight which could be another $400 depending on where in the country you are. although i believe that is not a charcoal cooker, it is a stick burner.

if you don't want it pm me i will take it if you are close enough to drive to. 

Last edited:
Sweet Ill let him know if he decides to sell it its mine. I am also looking into designing one to put on a trailer. I just received 2 13 gallons drums I can use as a fire box

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky