Lang 36" Patio - Birmingham, AL

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hilljec

Original poster
Mar 3, 2007
Used in good condition reverse flow "stick burning" smoker. Great smoker, just don't have time to keep feeding it the wood splits. See below link to the Lang website for the current models, this one is a little older and has the stand up shelf instead of the slide out shelf.

Lang 36" Original Patio

$950 - Cash, Paypal or Venmo. Local pickup only in Birmingham area. Would need a trailer to transport or a bunch of guys to load in the back of a pickup.

eSx4dph.jpg

VRffzPr.jpg

zrHoYkZ.jpg

69Dg0Sc.jpg

zNGvXYu.jpg

Reactions: kruizer
Looks exactly like my old 36 patio. Table top rack and all. I love that pit. If you post this on the Lang Smoker Owners Facebook page, you'll have it sold in a heartbeat.

Reactions: phatbac
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky