LANG 36 PATIO $1100 cash - SOLD

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have space for it and you can come up and cook on it lol

Al come on up we can shoot off the porch or about anywhere us on my place. Heck next month or maybe June we can sit out there at night and shoot deer that are eating my blueberries. It will be legal using depredation permits

Now that sounds like fun to me!
Al

That is my problem, I wish I had more space. Actually I wish I had enough space to walk out my back door & fire a gun at a tree 100 yds. away, and not get arrested!
Al
Gotta move to PA.
I can shoot any one of my Weapons from any of my porches , doors or windows, in any direction, except Northwest (The road). That's for Targeting, or Deer, Bear, Turkey's, Groundhogs, etc, etc, etc.
It gets Cold up here, though!!

Bear

Last edited:
Gotta move to PA.
I can shoot any one of my Weapons from any of my porches , doors or windows, in any direction, except Northwest (The road). That's for Targeting, or Deer, Bear, Turkey's, Groundhogs, etc, etc, etc.
It gets Cold up here, though!!

Bear

Well then I envy you John!
But I can jump in my 86 degree pool in Feb., so I guess there are some trade offs!
Al

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky