Lamb Spiedni

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow that looks awesome, bet that lamb tasted pretty good!

I’m curious about the cooker. Do you light the charcoal right there or shovel hot coals in to start?

tenor.gif

Holy Smokes man! That is just awesome. I like the others want to see this cooker you have!

That looks to be a wonderful piece of work, Like! It appears you can cook for quite a crowd with that setup, nice! RAY

Very nice meal, the lamb skewers look great and with the rest of the meal it looks wonderful.
That's a great specialized grill for cooking that Spiedini Siciliani, first I've seen on here.
Would like to see more pictures of it, and info on how you fire it.

Congrats on the Carousel ride, well deserved.

We love lamb, but don't find enough of it reasonably priced enough to buy it regular like.

Reactions: ozzz
Great BBQ there, cannot beat the taste over charcoal, that looks superb and I bet it tasted great. I had never heard of Lamb Spiedni, will look it up and give it a go on my setup.
Yeah you cant beat the taste of meat over charcoal. Also the smell is so good when the meat is sizzling over the charcoal.
Thank you.

Same thing I was going to type.:emoji_joy:
I would love to see a few pictures of the grill not loaded with meat, so I could visualize it a little better.
What a great cook.
Dan:emoji_thumbsup:
Thank you. I will take pictures and post them. Its not much to it very simple.

Reactions: forktender
Very nice meal, the lamb skewers look great and with the rest of the meal it looks wonderful.
That's a great specialized grill for cooking that Spiedini Siciliani, first I've seen on here.
Would like to see more pictures of it, and info on how you fire it.

Congrats on the Carousel ride, well deserved.

We love lamb, but don't find enough of it reasonably priced enough to buy it regular like.
Thank you. I will post some more pictures. I prepare the lump charcoal in a weber rapidfire chimney starter first.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky