• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Lamb again!

normanaj

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 2, 2014
No "chunks" this time.This time we have "butterflied" leg of lamb...looks like big chunks to me but larger and more fat and only $5.99lb!.Because of the shape I decided to roll and tie.Fresh rosemary,thyme and basil from the garden on the inside and spog on the outside.Will post after smoke pics tomorrow.Can't wait!

Attachments

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 18, 2017
Heck yea! I missed a sale last week on the same thing at Aldi. I'm a bit jealous.

GATOR240

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 15, 2017
Can't wait for the finished product!

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Dang that looks good!
We just love lamb, but don’t buy it too often, because it’s very expensive down here.
Al

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2016
Dang'it man, where's the goods, the finished product?
You just a teasing and not a pleasing.
😒

normanaj

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 2, 2014
Had some issues yesterday afternoon but better late than never!For some reason the picture of the plated meal will not upload,but sides were red tater wedges with the same garden herbs as the lamb and peas.I kinda like it a little more on the rarer side but gotta please the better half...trust me it was still super tender and juicy.

Attachments

Last edited:

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.