Labor Day Meat Loaf

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Instead of ketchup in my meatloaf, I use BBQ sauce. I notice that now if the wife or daughter cooks a meatloaf in the house, {the old fashioned way} they use BBQ sauce. I LOVE SOME SMOKED MEATLOAF.

Meowey, I had a daughter that tried the vegan thing once (missed my grilled steaks). For a stuffed bell pepper for her I grilled a portabella mushroom and some sliced sweet onions (that had been brushed with some EVOO -extra virgin olive oil-)
'til they were nice and tender. These were then given a coarse chop and added to some left over Corn bread stuffing. The mixture was stuffed into a bell pepper and some 'mater juice poured over the top and cheese place on top of that. This was baked at 350* until the pepper was nice and tender and the stuffing was good and hot (above 140*).

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky