Labor Day 2021 Throwdown

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Will the submitted descriptions also be posted for the voting? Or just the picture?
I was wondering about that too.... my first thought was the description would be used by the 3 people on the Events Committee since they score for originality, appearance and difficulty.

Now I just need a plan.... :emoji_laughing:

Just released last night from another surgery, so will be sitting this one out … enviously watching y’all having fun … good luck!

Just released last night from another surgery, so will be sitting this one out … enviously watching y’all having fun … good luck!
Dang. Hope you are ok. What happened?

Hematoma /Seroma following cardiac and thoracic surgery, where they had the heart pump femoral catheter In the groin. First attempt draining unsuccessful and infected. Second effort here with lots of antibiotics and a wound vac at home with me now.
The major surgery went great, it’s this ancillary issue that’s a giant PITA.

Probably TMI. :emoji_hear_no_evil:

Reactions: JLeonard
Hematoma /Seroma following cardiac and thoracic surgery, where they had the heart pump femoral catheter In the groin. First attempt draining unsuccessful and infected. Second effort here with lots of antibiotics and a wound vac at home with me now.
The major surgery went great, it’s this ancillary issue that’s a giant PITA.

Probably TMI. :emoji_hear_no_evil:
Dang dude. Take it easy.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky