Kosmos Q Wings & Drummies

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mossymo

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
May 30, 2007
Glenburn, North Dakota
Wings and drummies seasoned all with Dirty Bird Hot rub and a chunk of apple over the Vortex for smoke, -14F windchill and just under an hour had nice color and crispy.

1iQq0V.jpg

-----

qa6pMF.jpg

-----

Served 3 ways – Some tossed in Cherry Apple Habanero Rib Glaze, Dirty Bird HOT rub only and the rest with Cherry Habanero BBQ sauce.

O5hoXv.jpg

-----

Incredible flavor with all of them!

eIujpC.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Looks great. I will have to branch out and try some of your seasonings. Your sausage seasonings are very good

Reactions: mossymo
Very very nice, you can't go wrong with that combo.

Point for sure.
Chris

Those wings look great! Big fan of habanero stuff.

Will have to try some of the kosmos. I see it all over amazon when I search for something but haven’t pulled the trigger. Want to try to brisket injection

Those look great! Nice work and congrats on the carousel ride.

I’ve tried a few of the Kosmos products and really liked them. How hot is the rub and also the rib glaze?

Those look great! Nice work and congrats on the carousel ride.

I’ve tried a few of the Kosmos products and really liked them. How hot is the rub and also the rib glaze?

Nothing crazy hot on either just really good flavor. The rib glaze has the perfect balance of sweet and spicy that has a little back end heat.

Those look amazingly tasty!

I get so frustrated.
I really like wings, but they have become the most expensive part of the bird, just a little more than hearts and gizzards!

When I was selling meat 33 years ago, we couldn't GIVE wings away.... I sold them at $1.25/lb.

Now, I crave them so bad, if I started cooking them on a regular basis, I'd go bankrupt!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky