Korean Ribs and Baby Blue Salad

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Wow Brian!! You've been turning out some really good stuff recently...but you always do. for a bachelor you sure cook and eat well my friend. Excellent looking plate buddy. I just wish you'd have sent it as a TD entry :emoji_laughing:

Robert
Thanks Robert. Keep the guys on the river happy. I kind of got turned off of TD after that short entree's on the Gone But Not Forgotten Throwdown. I guess I need to get over it.

I kind of got turned off of TD after that short entree's on the Gone But Not Forgotten Throwdown. I guess I need to get over it.

Sorry you feel that way Brian, but there are good turn outs at different times , some folks are just busy , life does get in the way.
you always put up great cooks/smokes . :emoji_sunglasses: :emoji_sunglasses:
So don't let the low turnouts sometimes stop you from posting, we all love to see what everyone does, and how they do it

Just my 2 pennys worth

David

Sorry you feel that way Brian, but there are good turn outs at different times , some folks are just busy , life does get in the way.
you always put up great cooks/smokes . :emoji_sunglasses: :emoji_sunglasses:
So don't let the low turnouts sometimes stop you from posting, we all love to see what everyone does, and how they do it

Just my 2 pennys worth

David
Yeah your right. That one was really important to me but time to move on. Thanks Buddy

Yeah your right. That one was really important to me but time to move on. Thanks Buddy

You are right it was a very important one , and like you I was very proud to join that one. And it was very hard for me to pick who I wanted to Honor. As I am still new here , and did not know some of the older folks, But it was a toss up between John Bearcarver Bearcarver , Jimmy @chefjj , but I settled for Kevin foamheart foamheart .
Miss them all, it was always good to have their input and just talk

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky