Koffee KIller ~ Foamheart

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

foamheart

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
It just ruined the taste of a good cup of coffee.

IMG_1176.JPG

No need to say anymore.

I'd have to take a piece of that and a cup of coffee just to see if you are right.....PM me and I'll give you a deliver address. :emoji_laughing:
Jim

Is that a sweet tater pie or a pecan pie? either way it looks great.

Warren

Thank you

That would be a partial pecan pie.

It just takes too long for a sweet potato pie. Had to wait for those taters to bake slow to get that perfectly roasted flavor and THEN make a pie...LOL When you got a sweet tooth jones on your back, it just hard to wait.

I'd have to take a piece of that and a cup of coffee just to see if you are right.....PM me and I'll give you a deliver address. :emoji_laughing:
Jim

You must have known my Pop that would have been his answer too. LOL

Not to mention your glucose. Love a good pecan pie! I still trying to get blood sugar down from my 4 day labor day weekend!

See when you bake a pie, you cook out all that sugar, just like when you smoke meat it cooks out all the cholesterol.

That's an original pie...only two pieces, ate one now only one piece left!

Ryan

<Chuckles>

Reactions: JLeonard
I hope it's a teaspoon and a small cute pie.

<Chuckles>

IMO pecan pie is best paired with ice cold milk not coffee. Best pairing for coffee is donuts. :emoji_laughing:

Wise beyond your years.........

I'm one of those people who don't like coffee but the pie looks great!

Thank you, it is sorta tastee.

Nutin like coffee and pie

Gary

Yeppers, but that pecan is just too sweet. Plus I tried something a bit different with it. I used maple extract vice vanilla. A really different taste, but I like it.

See when you bake a pie, you cook out all that sugar, just like when you smoke meat it cooks out all the cholesterol.

Wish that was true. My Glucose still in the 250's from labor day weekend after spending all those months getting in control. Goes up fast and takes forever to come down again. Got to come back down sometime I hope! Been back on the fasting and low carb.

Wish that was true. My Glucose still in the 250's from labor day weekend after spending all those months getting in control. Goes up fast and takes forever to come down again. Got to come back down sometime I hope! Been back on the fasting and low carb.

Doesn't beer lower your glucose level? It takes a lot of beer per point I think.

Thank you

That would be a partial pecan pie.

It just takes too long for a sweet potato pie. Had to wait for those taters to bake slow to get that perfectly roasted flavor and THEN make a pie...LOL When you got a sweet tooth jones on your back, it just hard to wait.

Good things come to those who wait. :emoji_wink: :emoji_laughing:

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky