Knife Set $12.99

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
IMG_20230331_154246922.jpg

Got mine today. Not bad. Definitely worth 13.00. Or the regular price. Don't know what in the heck I'm going to do with them!

I just clicked on the deal and the price jumped to $19.99 after the $40 off. :emoji_confused:
They went even higher it went to 22.99 after the discount
However check this one out same place was with the knife set but look at the price now
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09YQYY5M8/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

BrianGSDTexoma BrianGSDTexoma , Steve H Steve H , SmokinVOLfan SmokinVOLfan , hooked on smoke hooked on smoke , JLeonard JLeonard , R robrpb , clifish clifish
AND
https://www.amazon.com/Brewin-Sharp...748-a360-26d374fadfde&pd_rd_i=B09YQY94S1&th=1

Got mine today too. Got some decent weight to them too. Well worth $13.
They appear to be the same as the Enowo I grabbed a few sets of. Maybe multiple badges from the same manufacturer. If so they are razor sharp with a 17 degree edge. I’ve given a few sets as gifts and have a couple left. Even the packaging is almost identical.
94729F45-EA94-4D66-914A-2F96C4C59FE7.jpeg

Set up to $56 now, That chef knife at $11 is a good deal though. Grabbed two for Christmas gifts. Thanks for posting it Jerry.

I don't see how they can afford to sell these so cheap, but I guess I'll order the chef's blade just to save the edge on my Wusthof's. They look good too. RAY

I don't see how they can afford to sell these so cheap, but I guess I'll order the chef's blade just to save the edge on my Wusthof's. They look good too. RAY
I noticed the chef knife is a 15 degree edge. Very sharp but I’m guessing prone to chip if used on bone. I’ll recommend it as a slicer / dicer only to friends I gift it too. If could be wrong though.

Reactions: sawhorseray
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky