Knife Set $12.99

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mike if you click on the second link I posted in post #13 it shows a knife and there is a box you can click on to show another knife they have same brand as the set and on sale for $11.99 I just ordered 3 more for gifts.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09YQYY5M8/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
That one with the forged design? Looks nicer than the set I got.
IMG_4397.jpg
May check out some more, this 3 piece is real nice though. Thanks for more info.

Reactions: negolien
I have a set of those Enowo knives but haven’t gotten around to using them yet.

I was gifted a similar set by Steve H Steve H a few years ago in a Xmas exhange. They are all scary sharp! I sharpen them on stones and just hone them before use and they’ve been absolutely flawless.
Dang! I forgot about those. And in the den. I still have 2 more sets of them. Put one set in the RV. The other I'll set aside with the other knives I don't need!

Reactions: jcam222
I’m competing for chief enabler haha.
I seriously doubt that the title could ever be taken away from Steve H Steve H , but you could be his second in command...🤣
This set will likely go to my daughter for either birthday or Christmas.
I'm thinking the exact same thing. Our daughter and her husband are seriously lacking in knives that will cut. This will make a nice set for them...

jcam222 jcam222 for the heck of it. I went back on amazon to see it I could get another set for 60.00 off. And it let me!
Cool! Just bought a second set and it was cheaper than the last! Came out to $19.88 for the set. Just insane how they can do these . My Christmas shopping may be done by May lol.

Cool! Just bought a second set and it was cheaper than the last! Came out to $19.88 for the set. Just insane how they can do these . My Christmas shopping may be done by May lol.
Me too. It was 19.78 for this set! I was thinking the same thing.

Reactions: jcam222
jcam222 jcam222 for the heck of it. I went back on amazon to see it I could get another set for 60.00 off. And it let me!
Now why'd you have to go and do that? I just tried and couldn't get it to work even though the coupon shows up...

Edit to add that the coupon shows up until I sign in, then it's gone. Not sure what's going on there. Maybe I need to wait a day or two and try again...

Last edited:
Now why'd you have to go and do that? I just tried and couldn't get it to work even though the coupon shows up...

Edit to add that the coupon shows up until I sign in, then it's gone. Not sure what's going on there. Maybe I need to wait a day or two and try again...
That maybe the trick to this. I ordered my first set 4 days ago.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky