Knife Set $12.99

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I just got the 3 piece set total $18.01 after tax and $40 coupon. Looks like excellent knives, due here Tuesday. Great deal, thanks for this link.

Reactions: negolien
Set up to $56 now, That chef knife at $11 is a good deal though. Grabbed two for Christmas gifts. Thanks for posting it Jerry.

For me it said $40 discount applied at checkout. I was still able to get a set for $16 it had the $40 price all the way up to checking out the. Then when it was time to hit buy It showed $16

These chef knives are nice, especially for $12. Grabbed two. No longer available or I’d have ordered a few more. These actually have pakkawood composite handles too.
8C53BDC8-9BE8-4288-A8A9-EAAA56FE107F.jpeg

Reactions: Steve H
Got mine delivered today. $16.04 after tax. Perfect for the deer camp.
Thanks for the heads up on that one Brian.

These chef knives are nice, especially for $12. Grabbed two. No longer available or I’d have ordered a few more. These actually have pakkawood composite handles too. View attachment 662061
Good deal I won't get mine for a few more days heck my set just came today. It's showing I get one of the single knives on Wed and the other one on Thur remember there were 2 different knives in that link I posted
I was tempted. But I didn't what was on the blade. I'm guessing just etching. And not the real thing?

That's funny coming from the Enabler-In-Chief...🤣
Amen Charles the head Enabler doesn't buy now that's a good one :emoji_laughing:

• Haha
Reactions: Steve H
Mine came in yesterday. No etchings on the Blades. 3 piece set for $18.01 delivered. Great deal, and they have a nice balanced feel. As usual, better living through this Forum.

Mine came in yesterday. No etchings on the Blades. 3 piece set for $18.01 delivered. Great deal, and they have a nice balanced feel. As usual, better living through this Forum.
Mike if you click on the second link I posted in post #13 it shows a knife and there is a box you can click on to show another knife they have same brand as the set and on sale for $11.99 I just ordered 3 more for gifts.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09YQYY5M8/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Reactions: MJB05615
Mike if you click on the second link I posted in post #13 it shows a knife and there is a box you can click on to show another knife they have same brand as the set and on sale for $11.99 I just ordered 3 more for gifts.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09YQYY5M8/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
Lol well hell, that’s a different one than the two I just got. They were black pakkawood handles. These are red. Ordered 3. Always love having knives like this around for misc gifting.

I’m working these deals for both gifts and some resale. Check this one out. They got this one right and limited to coupon to a single use but bell of a deal. I prefer the pakkawood handles to the ABS that tend to crack. More knives in this set for around $25. It will offer you option for $60 off coupon.
C0FCD8E4-6210-4190-AB5E-1DA4E13072DD.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m working these deals for both gifts and some resale. Check this one out. They got this one right and limited to coupon to a single use but bell of a deal. I prefer the pakkawood handles to the ABS that tend to crack. More knives in this set for around $25. It will offer you option for $60 off coupon. View attachment 662191
Thanks Jeff................. ordered

Well color me enabled as well! 3 single knives, and a 5 knife set, and 2, three knife sets on the way!
If my wife says anything... "Brian made me!" :emoji_blush:
But kids have birthdays coming in May and June... so will work out well!

Ryan

I have a set of those Enowo knives but haven’t gotten around to using them yet.

I was gifted a similar set by Steve H Steve H a few years ago in a Xmas exhange. They are all scary sharp! I sharpen them on stones and just hone them before use and they’ve been absolutely flawless.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky