KJ Box size

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

erazz

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jul 27, 2015
So they've got the KJ Classic on sale for $599 and im thinking about pulling the trigger. I dont plan on un boxing it yet (along with my 3 other webers) until I get a new home with a bigger backyard area. My question is how big is the box? I'm in an apartment and thinking about storing it in my garage, but not sure about the size of the box, anyone able to help?

When my classic was delivered it was on a pallet and the box was probably 3’x3’x3’
Ok cool, I’ll need to do some moving things around in the garage, but think I can manage it

I've had really bad luck with large items shipped and being damaged and storing before using You might want to open and inspect it when you get it so you don't go through a warranty war like I did.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky