• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

KJ Box size

erazz

Fire Starter
Joined Jul 27, 2015
So they've got the KJ Classic on sale for $599 and im thinking about pulling the trigger. I dont plan on un boxing it yet (along with my 3 other webers) until I get a new home with a bigger backyard area. My question is how big is the box? I'm in an apartment and thinking about storing it in my garage, but not sure about the size of the box, anyone able to help?

richnmib

Joined May 31, 2014
When my classic was delivered it was on a pallet and the box was probably 3’x3’x3’

dr k

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 22, 2013
I've had really bad luck with large items shipped and being damaged and storing before using You might want to open and inspect it when you get it so you don't go through a warranty war like I did.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.