• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Kingsford charcoal

tyotrain

Master of the Pit
Joined Mar 31, 2010
My wife went to wally world today came home and told me that the double bag kingsford blue bags are out.. The price is $10.40 for 2 13.9 pound bags.. Looks like i will be stocking up on this can't let that slide buy..

eman

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
Just go head an tell em to load a pallet in the back of ya truck.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
That is a good price. I get 2-23# bags at Sam's for $17. Same price per pound, but Sam's is an hour drive from here, Wally World is just around the corner. Thanks, I'll check to see if ours has the same sale.

cliffcarter

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 28, 2010
My wife went to wally world today came home and told me that the double bag kingsford blue bags are out.. The price is $10.40 for 2 13.9 pound bags.. Looks like i will be stocking up on this can't let that slide buy..
Did she notice if the RO lump is in stock as well? Not here yet

nwdave

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 9, 2009
Did she notice if the RO lump is in stock as well? Not here yet
Wally out here had a couple of pallets of RO last week, minus the 8 bags I bought (survival/hoarder instinct kicked in
).  Costco, in this region at least, is running a coupon sale for Kingsford Comp thru April 03.  (H-m-m-m-m, I wonder if my cousin is going to use his coupon?????  Opps, sorry, survival/hoarder mode kicked in again.

tyotrain

Master of the Pit
Joined Mar 31, 2010
yes are wally world  has RO just came in last week. I love using the RO but for the price of the kingsford i just can't turn that down.

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
Wally World is 2.5 miles from home, and they have had RO (made in the USA), for two months now. I use the Kingsford in my grill. It's all good my friend.

porked

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 2, 2009
Looks like everyone is loading up for the season. Royal Oak lump is da bomb, I don't think it's possible to have too much if you're planning on smoking on a regular basis like I try to. I have been seeing it more and more lately, even the grocery stores around here are starting to carry it.

chris_harper

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 21, 2006
The Wally World closest to my house has that Kingsford deal alot. I buy that 2-bag deal all the time. I use it to get my fire going, then it is straight mesquite wood.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.