Kinda stuffed chicken breasts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigfurmn

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 25, 2016
Farmington, MN
Saw a thing online for stuffed chicken breast. Wife thought it looked good so I went for it. Cream cheese, spinach, artihokes, S&P and motz cheese. They had it sliced side to side not lengthwise so I tried that, wasnt a fan, going lengthwise next time. Baked a couple potatoes at the same time on the Pit Boss. Took about 2 hours but was very good.
20220402_162729.jpg
20220402_164746.jpg
20220402_170811.jpg
20220402_185137.jpg
20220402_193716.jpg
20220402_195047.jpg

Looks tasty, maybe a bacon wrap to hold it all in? I have never seen it sliced that way but I am sure it was still very good in the end.

I have sliced them lengthwise before, but I sure wouldn't hesitate eating what you got there. Nice work. . .

That looks tasty for sure! I have seen/had them stuffed in the middle but never sliced vertically. But I like the caramelization you got!

Oh I forgot, there was bacon in the mix also. I dont like the weird slices. I am going to go for the long cut next time. Thanks everyone.

Reactions: clifish
I dont like the weird slices
Well , I don't know . I think it looks really good , but I kind of feel what you're saying , but like I said it looks really good . Just went to the freezer looking for boneless breast good . I'll be getting some this week .
Thanks for posting .

Reactions: bigfurmn
The meal looks incredible, a little messy, but who cares if it tastes good!
I’ve made plenty of meals that were not photo ready, but they still got eaten! And if your wife went for seconds, then that is a huge success!!
Al

Reactions: bigfurmn
Looooooking goooooood.

Point for sure
Chris

Got home from work tonight thinking I could heat up the two left over chicken breasts when I got a whif of something tasty when I walked in. My wife turned the leftovers into a casserole. Added more spinach, rice, artichoke, spices and cheese.
20220404_181118.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cabo
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky