Keto Coconut Cheesecake

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
I been a busy little beaver today. Made Jeff's jcam222 jcam222 Keto Coconut Cheesecake. I don't have his talent to make things pretty but going to taste good. I made the crust from pecans. I better freeze some of it before I eat it all!

20220120_151802.jpg 20220120_160831.jpg

Last edited:
You nailed it Brian! Looking forward to your thoughts on the flavor. Did you use coconut or vanilla extract in the filling?
It is really good. I used vanilla which could taste. Thought about adding some coconut but decided not to. It is pretty rich. I could hardly finish that piece. I used the KitchenAid and could not get the lumps out. Thought they would melt during cook but did not. Next time will soft in microwave.

It is really good. I used vanilla which could taste. Thought about adding some coconut but decided not to. It is pretty rich. I could hardly finish that piece. I used the KitchenAid and could not get the lumps out. Thought they would melt during cook but did not. Next time will soft in microwave.
That really looks good!
Do you have an immersion blender? When I do cheesecake the cream cheese doesn't break down completely with the stand mixer, either, even when warmed to room temp.
After I've mixed as much as possible I use an immersion blender to break up the leftover pieces. Works great.
What sort of pan are you using? Mine never look that perfect LOL!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky