Keto Chocolate Silk Cheesecake

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
I have several family members and friends who’ve been asking me when I planned on making this again. Super popular with all of them keto or not. It’s decadent chocolate cheesecake on a peanut butter cookie crust topped with cookie crumbles and a rich sweet peanut butter sauce. Recipe is in an older post of mine I can link of anyone has interest.
BB469727-D08D-4127-AD9E-CFDE6A1C1D46.jpeg

I have made this and I can tell you it is some kind of good. I had your recipe bookmarked Jeff.

Last edited:
Reactions: jcam222
Do you think this would freeze well Jeff? I really like it but don't need to eat the whole thing again! Like to freeze single servings.

I have several family members and friends who’ve been asking me when I planned on making this again. Super popular with all of them keto or not. It’s decadent chocolate cheesecake on a peanut butter cookie crust topped with cookie crumbles and a rich sweet peanut butter sauce. Recipe is in an older post of mine I can link of anyone has interest. View attachment 503426
I just started the a keto diet and would appreciate the recipe. Thank you!

Reactions: jcam222
Do you think this would freeze well Jeff? I really like it but don't need to eat the whole thing again! Like to freeze single servings.
Brian I do think this would freeze well. Portion out a slice or two individually and thaw as needed.

Looks delicous!
I can't remember the last time I had dessert Jeff, I love cheesecake, yours looks delicious! RAY
Looks good. Would definitely try.
Would be interested in recipe.
I just started the a keto diet and would appreciate the recipe. Thank you!
I don't care if it's keto or not (God knows this scrawny old man doesn't need to diet), I want some of that. Also, it won't matter if it freezes or not, 'cause it won't last long around here to see the freezer.
Oh, BTW, looks GREAT. :emoji_astonished::emoji_astonished:
Gary
Thanks guys!! This stuff truly is decadent and delicious. You could sub regular sugar for the artificial sweeteners. Brian posted a link to my original recipe above. It’s great as written but I do now add 1/4 - 1/2 cup of the confectionary sweetener to the whipped cream step now which is not in the original post.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky