kelly green paint

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ndhunter

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 26, 2014
Velva, North Dakota
Im looking for some Kelly green spray paint for my current smoker build. I have searched the hardware stores in my area and online with no luck really. Does anyone in smf have any clue where I could find some? My family are huge UND Fighting Sioux fans!!!

Im not sure about kelly green but I found a john deere green from rustolum under farm equipment paint that I used on my build...it hold up great on the CC but I havent found anything for the FB that I like so......when it comes to grills unless you get a bit creative your kinda stuck.....

Lol I'm slowly finding this out. I found an emerald green that it's very hard to tell the difference between the emerald and Kelly green. I may have to go that route, but I'm trying to hold out.

I'm building a fridge conversion smoker. Look it up on here. 1950 international harvester fridge. Congrats on the build!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky