• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

kelly green paint

ndhunter

Fire Starter
Joined Jan 26, 2014
Im looking for some Kelly green spray paint for my current smoker build. I have searched the hardware stores in my area and online with no luck really. Does anyone in smf have any clue where I could find some? My family are huge UND Fighting Sioux fans!!!

bigsmoken

Meat Mopper
Joined Sep 11, 2013
Im not sure about kelly green but I found a john deere green from rustolum under farm equipment paint that I used on my build...it hold up great on the CC but I havent found anything for the FB that I like so......when it comes to grills unless you get a bit creative your kinda stuck.....

ndhunter

Fire Starter
Joined Jan 26, 2014
Lol I'm slowly finding this out. I found an emerald green that it's very hard to tell the difference between the emerald and Kelly green. I may have to go that route, but I'm trying to hold out.

bigsmoken

Meat Mopper
Joined Sep 11, 2013
What kind of smoker are you building? I just got mine operational its a reverse flow cooks like a champ

ndhunter

Fire Starter
Joined Jan 26, 2014
I'm building a fridge conversion smoker. Look it up on here. 1950 international harvester fridge. Congrats on the build!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.