Kegerator build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Heres my beer fridge it holds 1- 50 litre and 4 -19 litre and 1- 9 litre kegs
I have just added another tap
dcf1dad3_vbattach21603.jpg

So, you didn't say what style beer that is? I've been planning to build a kegerator, just waiting for a free fridge to fall in my lap... Brewing a simcoe/amarillo IPA this month. Can't wait!

The one I just did was an apple ale. Turned out great for my first all my friends really liked it. Thus why its already gone :(

hip hip hurray!! FINALLY got my freaking parts in and was able to finish my kegerator up.

I think im over all pretty happy with it. I need to get a different fitting for my bare knuckle tap so it fits on the tap much better

Also I started my new hefe yesterday he is doing well sitting in the dark fermenting. I was getting worried usually after you pitch the yeast it takes off within a few hours. I woke up this morning and it was looking dead as hell.

So I had nightmares about it not taking off and that I somehow contaminated the beer or the ten million other things that could have gone wrong.

But I got back from class at 1 was about ready to get some dry yeast ready to go and went up to check it and it was going CRAZY! I was excited.

Here was the brew station.

Oh and this was what I was after but one up it

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky