Keeping Anti-Vaxers Happy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

GaryHibbert

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Vaccine Autism.jpg

Measles was nonexistent in the US, until that IDIOT Jenny McCarthy and others, started preaching that Measles and other Vaccines cause Autism. None of it legitimate science, but still propagated by Celebs,the News and other Media outlets. Same type of BS caused the death of MSG. Hundreds of studies since the 70's have found NO connection between MSG and any physical ailments...JJ

Kudos to you chef jimmyj chef jimmyj !

Anyone who listens to "celebrities" and social media regarding disputing scientific findings are as STUPID as the naysayers!

Polio is still here, Measles are still here, Mumps are still here, Rubella is still here, Shingles are still here, Pneumonia is still here, Hepatitis is still here, etc. They have not gone anywhere. The only way to avoid dying from these diseases, Covid 19, and others is by getting vaccinated. A very simple process.

We are not going to get back to normal until all of us are inoculated. If you are defiant enough to not take the vaccine then. . . Well, I guess it will be God's way of getting rid of the stupid.

Stay safe everyone,

John

Last edited:
100% agree. I'm hoping the Covid vaccine is truly 94% effective like they claim, which is pretty darn good.
And hoping it will protect the people that get the vaccine from the people that don't get it. Defiance, that's the perfect word. JJ you mentioned the death of MSG? In my life I've known 1 person out of thousands that claimed an allergy to MSG, and when they accidentally ate food with it, usually Chinese food, the symptoms were minimal, and gone within a day.

I had to laugh...I laughed at myself, I was halfway through this before I figured out what anti-vaxers were! About like trying to figure out what generation is what...baby boomers, milenials, etc. Guess I don't listen so well, still use lard, don't care about if I use msg, never stopped eating eggs, and still drink out of a garden hose!

Ryan

I too am encouraged by the apparent vaccine trial success ... I would just temper that with the understanding that viruses are really good at mutating to survive ... I do not think we have a single silver bullet and eradication anytime soon, just minimization and take the load off our healthcare system.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky