Katbbqsmokers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

matt1213

Original poster
Aug 2, 2016
Has anyone ever deal or ordered anything from Katbbqsmokers before I would like some feedback on them. I'm wanting to order a couple hinge and handle kits from them for a reverse flow smoker I'm building. I had a couple questions about them and have called 6 times and never got ahold of them and no call backs and I sent one email with no reply. If any of you know a good place to buy parts for smokers let me know.

When I was looking into a RF smoker I also tried to get ahold of him. I got a hold of him and went to his place to talk about building one for me. He wasn't there, so I left and he called me a few hours later to tell me sorry it he had to leave. So I didn't order one from him. I ordered mine from Bakersfield BBQ Pits. He is on Facebook, that's how I found him. Not sure if he sells parts but I'm sure he can point you in the right direction.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky