Kabobs and Potatoes.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokyMose

Smoking Guru
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 13, 2015
Indianapolis, Indiana
Good morning!
I've seen a couple of kabob posts here lately and it got me in the mood. I haven't made them in years.
Marinated "cubes" of Sirloin, Chicken breasts, Pineapple and Onion, slices of red and green Bell Peppers and whole white mushrooms and Campari Tomatoes (yeah I got a little carried away) in a Teriyaki Honey marinade for about 6 hours.
I wanted to play with the CI pan so I cut up some Potatoes and Zucchini and tossed them in the pan.
potato.jpg potato done.jpg
When they were done I swung the pan over to stay hot while the kabobs went on (under cover).
covered.jpg
They didn't take long.
kabobs done.jpg just kabobs.jpg
Guess we'll be having these for 2 or 3 days LOL!
dinner.jpg

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend!
Dan

It all looks good. I was recently looking in to that KUDU nice heavy duty cooker but a bit pricey...JJ

The kabobs look fantastic, but the setup really looks awesome. Did you build it ?
Al
Thank you!
No, it's store bought. A couple of months ago member winewop did a post using it and I just HAD to have it. The Mrs. ordered it from Amazon that day.
A fellow from GA spent some time in South Africa and came home with a plan. Google Kudu Grills.
I'm having a ball with it!

Reactions: Torc
It all looks good. I was recently looking in to that KUDU nice heavy duty cooker but a bit pricey...JJ
Thank you!
Yeah, I balked at the price but the Mrs. caught me looking at it and pouting and we had all that Money Tree cash just sitting in the bank.
It took about 30 seconds to convince me. It's still cheaper than the Santa Maria grills I looked at and small enough for my patio.

Thank you!
No, it's store bought. A couple of months ago member winewop did a post using it and I just HAD to have it. The Mrs. ordered it from Amazon that day.
A fellow from GA spent some time in South Africa and came home with a plan. Google Kudu Grills.
I'm having a ball with it!

My wife is really not going to like you now that I have seen your set-up! Delicious pics!

Reactions: SmokyMose
Thanks to all for the comments and likes!
I just finished mowing and trimming and came in for a break and realized I made the Carousel. It's been a while and I didn't expect it!

Reactions: chopsaw
All looks excellent and now I’m in the mood to do some!! I love those Campari tomatoes too. I’ve been buying them a lot. I’m almost afraid to Google Kudu grills but I’m gonna do it lol.

Great kababs for sure! that setup looks ideal for keeping the potatoes warm and going while cooking the kababs.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky