Kabanosy this time....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ah.... I mised that because I was searching Kabanosy and not Cabanossi... First letters K & C.... Thanks, chopsaw!
I do a lot of looking through Marianski and Poli , just to pass the time . Lol .
I like the caraway in the Kabs formula . The Cabanossi looks like it's mostly Garlic .
I have a pork butt I bought last Thursday , need to make something with it .

I keep looking at your pics . You nailed those . Color and texture looks perfect .

Reactions: pushok2018
Nice looking but we will penalize you the next time with no photos. We will all send you our shipping address.
Ha! i got it , Warren. As I am getting prepared for my retirement (October of this year or even earlier) I cannot afford penalties!!! Definitively more pick in future... and I am ready for your shipping address! :emoji_laughing: I appreciate your like!

I see three things wrong here right from the start!

1. Clean your camera lens before you take a picture.
2 You didn't make enough.
3. Quit wasting vacuum bags..... They'll be gone before ya know it

They look great.... Nice job

Boykjo

I see three things wrong here right from the start!

1. Clean your camera lens before you take a picture.
2 You didn't make enough.
3. Quit wasting vacuum bags..... They'll be gone before ya know it

They look great.... Nice job
... and I have to agree with all three of them ...because I am open for criticism! :emoji_laughing: BTW, I was often wondering: why my picks don't look sharp enough? This is why... Also, agreed, 7# is not even close to say "that's enough". Next time I will be smoking 15#.
Main reason I vac packed them is because vast majority of this sausage will be going to my relatives, friends and co-workers... Thank you for the like, boykjo!.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky