Just wings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokyMose

Smoking Guru
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 13, 2015
Indianapolis, Indiana
I took advantage of the nice day yesterday to get in a small cook before the cold rainy rest of the week.
sauce.jpg wings.jpg
Had a couple of beef dogs left from doing a pint of hot pickled sausage last week so I tossed them on just for fun.
hot sausage.jpg plate.jpg
Cold and rainy today. :-(

Wings look great. That plate will get er done!

Good lookin plate .
The weather is rolling thru here today , heading your way .

Delicious looking wings. I like the root beer/ hot sauce glaze you did.
Thanks! I usually make my own sauces and glazes, but I tried the St Elmos and now I buy a bottle or two every time I go to Meijer in case they stop selling it.
The hot sauce was to give the sweet just a little heat.

Looks tasty!! Wish I’d had a chance to get out yesterday before the rain resumed. Pouring in NE Ohio today. I’d never thought of jesting picked sausage before. I’ll bet that was tasty.

Looks tasty!! Wish I’d had a chance to get out yesterday before the rain resumed. Pouring in NE Ohio today. I’d never thought of jesting picked sausage before. I’ll bet that was tasty.
Thank you! The dogs I cooked weren't pickled. They were what wouldn't fit in the jar when I tried the recipe pa42phigh posted last month.

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky