Just Stoppin in From Work

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

silverwolf636

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 18, 2008
East Ohio, Uhrichsville, Ohio
Runnin this CNC table plasma cutter can sure be boring.  I thought I'd stop in and say howdy.  I've had two fellow employees come up to me in the last couple of days tellin me that they have come up with smokers.  One with an electric and the other with propane. They both were askin me how to use them.  The only thing I've ever used was my wood smoker so I turned them on to this site.  I need to direct them into the "Roll Call" area. 

--ray--

Thanks Ray lots of folks around here miss your presence...
thumb1%20copy.gif

Hey Ray - so glad to seeing you back at work. We miss you here but glad you are working 

I have got to make an effort to get here at least once a day. When I was laid off I was here several times a day and enjoyed great conversation at that. 

It's because of this place that I am able to produce some of the great smoked delicacies that I do.  I need to come here and pass on what you all have taught me. 

-ray-

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky